for hot stone massage book with either carol canzirri or bethanie white
Hot stone massage is a specialty massage that uses smooth, heated stones. They are basalt, a black volcanic rock that absorbs and retains heat well, but they can be other types. The heat is both deeply relaxing and helps tight muscles release.
What happens when I book a hot stone massage with Carol or Bethanie?
* Before you arrive, she sanitizes and heats the stones.
* During the massage, the she warms up the body with traditional Swedish massage, then massages you while holding a heated stone. As the stone cools, the she replaces it with another.
* Carol and Leanna might also leave heated stones in specific points along your spine, in the palms of your hand, on your belly, or even between your toes to improve the flow of energy in your body.
How Much Does a Hot Stone Massage Cost?
A hot stone massage like our lomi lomi is more expensive than the other forms of massage we offer as it requires more preparation and clean-up and usually runs longer. A typical hot stone and/or lomi lomi massage is $95 for one hour and $130 for 90 minutes. These two styles can be combined.
What You Need To Know About Hot Stone Massage:
* The therapist uses many stones of various shapes and sizes.
* The heat of the stones helps muscles release more quickly than in traditional massage.
* You should speak up if the stones are too warm or the pressure too intense.